IT can be stressful. It can place a heavy use and strain on resource, human and equipment, as well as your business wallet!
Managed IT services help you get the most from your systems, without extra pressure on valuable resources and costs.
What Are Managed Services?
A Managed Service is where your IT networks are monitored by an external company, who can investigate and mitigate risks and issues before they occur, often before you have even realised there is a problem! Managed Services are pro-active, and employ preventative care. Issues and problems do not disrupt your business operations, with the trusted IT team ensuring they are dealt with beforehand.
How does my business, and me benefit?
- Easy access to IT professionals
- Save time, money and resource
- Minimise costly downtime
- Peace of mind – your network is managed by trusted IT experts
- Bespoke management services to meet your requirements and business needs
- Constant monitoring, ensuring issues are detected before they develop into larger problems
Great, what if I only want one part of my network Managed?
That’s fine! The service can be tailored to include as little, or as much of your network as you need. Options can range from desktop management, to full infrastructure management. Your choice can include:
- Firewall Management. Protect your critical information and ensure the highest level of data privacy, access and availability. Ensure you are as protected as possible against malware and unwanted intrusions, with firmware updates and regular security audits occurring.
- Network Management. We can ensure your network is being optimised and maintained, including both voice and data. Ongoing monitoring and consultancy across all aspects of your network is included.
- Server and Desktop. We will plan, implement and manage your server and desktop environments. Through patch and update management, firmware upgrades and recommendations, our support and experience will help to reduce your operating costs, minimise downtime, enhance performance and improve service delivery.
- Network Security. You can rest easy knowing your business network security is managed and maintained, with security patches, anti-virus and network data are all as secure as possible.
Service Level Agreements can also be customised, including 24×7 or 8×5 monitoring.
Consider your dependency on IT. Could you really afford to take the risk of prolonged downtime and unavailability? Give Netshield a call today to discuss your requirements.