Data is one thing which joins and links all businesses together, they all have and use it. It is part of the day to day running of a business. The data is precious and extremely important. What if a cyber-attack or a corrupt file was to threaten all of that data? As a company you had backed all information onto an onsite server and the server had failed? The data which was backed up is lost, non-recoverable and most of it non reproducible. This can be avoided simply by backing up all data to an offsite location.
The idea that your data can be stored away from your own premises may be a new and daunting one to imagine, so here are five important and factual advantages to storing data in offsite backups.
1. Recovery. In the event of a disaster the restoration of an entire network can be easily achieved saving the time and money needed to re build a network.
2. Business continuity is highly important and a huge advantage. All information assets are protected, meaning that in the event of a disaster, your business can resume working as quickly as possible.
3. The advantage of data loss avoidance is a huge one for businesses. This is because the loss of data may be completely detrimental and can occur during a hardware or network failure.
4. The outsourcing for the location of backups can also be more cost effective as there is little need for investing in expensive hardware that is needed.
5. For a business, knowing that the data and information you store is safe and secure is a huge advantage. Knowing that the stored data is safe and reliably backed up gives the business owner peace of mind that in the event of a disaster, your data and information is safe.
Here at Netshield we offer a NetRecover package where we are able to help with all of the offsite backing up of any data your business may have. Why not give us a call on 0333 200 1636 or please email email@example.com to see what our fantastic team can do to help reassure your business that if the worst does happen, we can help.